We’ve been lucky enough to have been featured in quite a few publications since our inception back in 2011. On this page you’ll find links to a few of our favourites – enjoy!
- Entrepreneur UK engage us on a piece on How Coworking Impacts Innovation for Startups and Small Businesses in the U.K.
- TechCrunch chat to SLP:LDN alum Øyvind Henriksen about securing £9.5M Series B funding for his start-up, Poc.
- Techstartups reports on how Currency Matters adds SLP alum Selified’s global online identity verification service to facilitate worldwide growth.
- Forbes Magazine speak to us about Profitability versus Growth: A balancing act for start-ups.
- Shesaid.so speak to alum Harriet Jordan-Wrench about making the alternative music Powerlist.
- Boring Money chat to SLP:LDN Trustee & Program Lead Steven Hess about his “Real Life Funding Stories”.
- Virgin Media ask us “Is digital technology affecting your mind?”.
- Forbes Magazine ask SLP:LDN whether its “Business as Usual for Brexit-Bound British Entrepreneurs”.
- Market Watch run a piece on “The Startup Program With a World Reaching Social Conscience″.
- Huffington Post says “Startup Leadership Program: Experience From the Inside”.
- We connect with the Chiswick Herald on how “Young Entrepreneurs Help Age Concern Chiswick”.
- TechCrunch speak to SLP
alums Rajeeb Dey and William McQuillan about an
investment round of £1.6m.
- The Journal reports: “SLP Fellow secures investment from Northstar Ventures and others”.
- UK Tech News confirms “Passion Capital invests in SLP fellow Dr Jamie Wilson”.
- Business Insider reports “SLP fellow Melissa Morris raises series B from BGF ventures”.